Terms & Conditions
Wrigglies Exotic Pets is a Trading name of KLM Natural Supplies Ltd.
- Products are to be returned in perfect condition to Wrigglies Unit 2 Thames House, 62-64 High Street South, Dunstable, LU6 3HL. Tel: 01582 699146.
- The products being returned must be securely packed to avoid damage to the product or the retail packaging. We recommend returning the products by recorded delivery using Parcel Force.
- Wrigglies does not accept responsibility for goods returned by a customer, which are not received, unless proof of delivery to us or receipt by carrier is supplied.
- Wrigglies will refund all sums paid by you, less cost of return postage. For UK residents, if a product is damaged or faulty then collection of the product will be arranged by Wrigglies. Residents outside the UK will need to cover postage costs themselves.
- Return of goods after 60 days is at our own discretion.
- 6. Products that carry a manufacturer's guarantee can be returned, if faulty, to us for exchange/refund during the warranty period. All products still in guarantee will be tested upon return. If the seller accepts the return of goods/cancellation of order (other than on the grounds of defect) the seller reserves the right to make a handling, cancellation and restocking charge of 10%.
- For presumed faulty goods, if after testing your product is found to be non-faulty, a charge of £17 will be payable to cover redelivery before your goods can be returned.
- Products that are especially made/ordered, perishables i.e. plants, stainless steel products, etc. cannot be returned for refund unless faulty/damaged.
- We process returns as quickly as possible. Returns are typically handled within 7 days, but it may take longer if testing is required to confirm the presence of a fault.
- Goods are not allowed to be tried / tested.
- This refund policy does not affect your statutory rights.
The total price payable for the goods will be stipulated at the time when you place your order.
We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our supplier's prices, or the imposition of any taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods is wrong. We will inform you of the correct price and give you the opportunity to cancel the order.
Until dispatch of goods by the seller of goods to the buyer or the buyer's acceptance in writing of any quotation of the seller (whichever shall first occur) no contract for the sale of goods shall arise.
All prices on our website are inclusive of VAT but exclusive of delivery charges which will be payable as indicated at the time of placing your order.
- If you have any complaints please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to sort out any problems.
- Contact us with your complaint at Wrigglies@gmail.com, write to us @ Wrigglies, Unit 2 Thames House, 62-64 High Street South, Dunstable, LU6 3HL or telephone us on: 01582 699146.
- Voucher codes can be used once per customer. If you enter a valid voucher code and have not previously used the same code on your customer account, the discount will be subtracted from the order total.
- In the event of your revised order total dropping below the threshold for free shipping, you will need to pay the postage costs or add further items to the basket in order to qualify for free shipping.
- Voucher codes can only be used via the website and we are unable to accept them for other transactions, including telephone orders and shop sales.
What are the WEEE regulations?
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive is now UK law. The legislation aims to make producers pay for the collection, treatment and recovery of waste electrical equipment. The regulations also mean that suppliers of equipment like high street shops and internet retailers must allow consumers to return their waste equipment free of charge.
The amount of WEEE we throw away is increasing by around 5% each year, making it the fastest growing waste stream in the UK.
- Much of the UK's WEEE ends up in landfill, where the lead and other toxins it contains can cause soil and water contamination. This can have a harmful effect on natural habitat, wildlife and also human health.
- Many electrical items that we throw away can be repaired or recycled. Recycling items helps to save our natural finite resources and also reduces the environmental and health risks associated with sending electrical goods to landfill.
Distributors of new Electric and Electronic Equipment (EEE) have a part to play in reducing the amount of WEEE going into landfill sites.
What are Wrigglies doing?
Wrigglies are obliged under these regulations to offer our customers free take-back of their WEEE on a like-for-like basis when you buy from us a new Electrical or Electronic product.
For example, if a customer bought a new incubator from us we would accept their old incubator and prevent it going into a landfill site by disposing of it safely. Customers must return their WEEE item to us within 28 days of purchasing their new item.
Under the WEEE Regulations, all new electrical goods should now be marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol shown below:
Goods are marked with this symbol to show that they were produced after 13th August 2005, and should be disposed of separately from normal household waste so that they can be recycled.
How to use the 'Take-back' scheme?
If you bought your new item in store;
- Simply bring your like-for-like item into our store at the address below e.g. if you buy a new incubator from us, you may return your old incubator to us.
- Hand it over to the counter staff advising that you want to use the 'take-back' service.
- Show your receipt of purchase (or Invoice) for your new item.
If you bought your new item online;
- Simply package up your like-for-like item e.g. if you buy a new incubator from us, you may return your old incubator to us.
- Put in the post with your receipt to the following address;
WEEE Take Back Scheme:
Unit 2 Thames House,
62-64 High Street South,
Alternatively you can recycle any waste electrical or electronic item at your local WEEE recycling depot!
For full details please contact your local authority or visit www.recycle-more.co.uk
**General Terms & Conditions**
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
- Wrigglies gives no assurance as to the mutual compatibility of components sold on any single invoice. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that the goods purchased are suitable for the purpose intended. Advice sought by the customer from Wrigglies in this respect may be given but cannot be relied upon by the customer or guaranteed by Wrigglies unless Wrigglies has access to the working system and the ability to carry out a full inspection of any equipment.