Wrigglies Exotic Pets is a Trading name of KLM Natural Supplies Ltd.
- We provide a 2 - 3 working day delivery service on all items providing we receive the order before 2pm. 2 - 3 working day delivery is only available to UK mainland addresses and does not include the Scottish Highlands. Direct delivery or special order items can take longer to arrive. We provide an estimated delivery date next to such items, but these are a guide only.
- While we typically ship orders the same day or the following working day, we are unfortunately unable to guarantee that orders will arrive within the 2 -3 day delivery time. We use a trusted delivery service as our standard service, but unfortunately delays do sometimes occur. If your order is delayed you can call us for further information.
- If goods are not received within 21 days, contact us direct and we will offer you alternative products to the same value or a full refund.
- Goods must be signed for upon delivery and any damages/shortages reported to us within 24 hours.
- Wrigglies offers its delivery service within UK mainland subject to the conditions below:
- For packages up to 1kg a £4.99 delivery charge will apply and for packages up to 25kg the charge will be £8.99.
- The following UK postcodes AB30-56, IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-50 and ZE will incur an extra delivery charge.
- The Isle of Man (IM), Northern Ireland (BT) and the Isles of Scilly (TR21-25) are all subject to additional delivery charges.
- For additional delivery charges and other destinations please contact our customer services department at Wrigglies@gmail.com or tel: 01582 699146.
- Pallet rates available on request.
- Wrigglies denies any liability for any consequential loss caused by damaged or faulty items, delay in dispatch or delays by carriers. In the unlikely event of a delivery not arriving on time, any extra delivery charge will be refunded. However we cannot accept any liability involving third party contractors and would advise that no arrangements be made for installation until you are in receipt of your order.
- Courier companies will attempt to delivery your parcel/s on two occasions (A card should be posted at each unsuccessful delivery attempt). If at this point a delivery cannot be made the parcel/s will be returned to the depot for collection by yourself.
For further information on our delivery times please view the Terms & Conditions page.